Elevate Your Wellness Promotion Competencies
The National Wellness Institute, in partnership with Butler University's Division of Professional Studies, intentionally designed the nine eLearning courses included in this bundle to support competency-building in the five domains of its Wellness Promotion Competency Model, which encompasses a total of 27 competencies.
Bundle Rate: $1,455 (a $300 savings!)
Once you purchase this bundle, the courses listed below will be immediately accessible to you (you may need to sync purchases first). Courses are also available individually or by domain (view in catalog).
Each course is eligible for three continuing education credits. All courses must be completed within 24 weeks of registering for this bundle. (Once enrolled, you can view your bundle expiration date by clicking your account name in the upper right and then on "My Activity.") For the best learning experience, we recommend completing the domains in the order listed.
Courses in this 5-domain Bundle
- Authenticity & Self-awareness Domain
- Building Self-awareness & Multidimensional Wellness for Personal & Professional Growth
- Leading Well Through Authenticity, Autonomy, and Awareness
- Whole-person & Systems Approaches Domain
- Whole-person and Systems Approaches to Cultivate Wellness
- Person-centered and Strengths-based Approaches to Support Whole-person Wellness
- Inclusive & Responsive Practices Domain
- Establishing Equitable Approaches for Inclusive Wellness Practices
- Inclusive Practices to Influence Healthy Behaviors and Address Barriers
- Communication & Connection Domain
- Communication and Collaboration Strategies for Enhanced Wellness Initiatives
- Using Data and Logic Models to Support Wellness Initiatives
- Legal & Ethical Principles Domain
- Legal and Ethical Principles for Wellness Professionals
These courses were developed through a collaboration between
the National Wellness Institute and Butler's Division of Professional Studies.